Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's a Girl!

I am a mommy again! It is a little girl--Harlie Jean.
Just after Christmas, Ritchie and I started discussing the dog issue. I wanted a dog that would be mine--something small that I could dress up and carry around. Just one night of investigating and two days later, she is home. A mini doxen that is just too cute for words. She is already spoiled rotten! Here are a few pics of my little baby--and the dog pile of boys.






4 comments:

McFarland Family said...

What a cutie! I am so excited that you FINALLY got your girl! Girls are always fun to dress up. You better turn her into a princess before those boys get a hold of her:)

Les said...

Your baby is too precious! It's about time you get a girl!

Amanda said...

Trust me...I have so much stuff picked out right now, but she is too little to keep any of it on!

Jamie said...

it's peanut's cousin! oh, she is cute!