Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Twenty-First Century, BABY!

What is the most exciting thing to happen to a teacher at school? Nope, not a raise. We all know that doesn't happen! The problem child moving? Na-ah. Never happens. A new computer at your desk!!!!!

I have had that old dinosaur long enough. The computer guy brought my new, sleek, space-saving item in this morning. That was just after I sent a message to him that my old computer had done it again. Yep, couldn't get on the network. The fossil had a mind of it's own and was changing some numbers, yada, yada, yada.....

Anyway, I am so thrilled with this IBM!!! I have a 17-inch flat monitor, little DVD player (now I can play some music in here!!), and it is BLACK!!!! As I went to my blog for the first time using this new state-of-the-art thingy, I noticed something. Those three colored dots that you see at the top............are not the only dots on the page. Boy was I surprised!!! That tells you how awful the other computer and monitor were. No telling what I may find out here in COMPUTERLAND now! I may even stay at work late.

No comments: