Friday, February 24, 2006

5 Days of Peace (Almost)

At 3:15 today Winter Break officially begins. We have had 7 1/2 weeks of school since Christmas. I think it is time for a break from these children. I am so looking forward to my break.

My parents are coming today since Sunday is my 26th birthday. They are taking Reid home with them for most of the week. He can hardly wait, but what he doesn't know is that I am more excited than he is. Now, if I could just find someone to take my other two angels for one night that would be the best birthday gift ever.

First, on my list is sleep. I am going to do as much of this as possible. Second, I am going to stay caught up on my laundry. This means 1-2 loads a day if necessary. I don't want to get to next Saturday and find I have 50 loads to do before I go back to work on Monday. Third, I am going to hang a few things in the kids' room. Last, I am going to catch up on my taped episodes of All My Children. I know........you don't have to say it or sneer in that way. There are few shows that I watch religiously. Grey's Anatomy (if you don't love this show, then obviously you haven't sat down to watch it), Desperate Housewives, The Bachelor (Chelsey and I have a party every Monday night), and All My Children. YES! DIXIE IS BACK! And maybe, just maybe, if Michelle is out of school too, I can talk her into going to lunch with me one day. As for the rest of you that have to work............don't call me before 10:00.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

So, what night am I keeping the boys?
And I am definitely up for lunch, as long as I can get my portfolio done...
My COMPS test for my Master's is next Saturday and I have a lot of work to get there. Ugh.
But, I'm working!