Yep, that's me. I am a Worry Wart. I worried about stupid things, things that could never happen in a million years. I worry about things that could happen, but the chances of them happening to me are 1 in 1,000.
I was awake worrying at 1:00 this morning. That is the worst time to worry. Things grow in your mind in the middle of the night and at that time there is nothing you can do about it. I was worrying about TAKS writing. The more papers I read yesterday the more worried I became. All that came creeping back to mind when I was wide awake. Have I taught them enough? Have I taught them the right things? Are they listening when I pound the same information into their brains day after day?
I wonder..............
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment