Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Greatest Show on Earth, Part 1of 2

I can hardly contain my excitement!!! We are going to the Ringling Bros. circus tonight. I was going to wait until tomorrow to post about it and add pictures, but I couldn't wait.

I got tickets 50% off two weeks ago. I didn't realize tickets to the circus could be so outrageous. Your child can actually participate in the show, but only if you are willing to pay $155 a ticket. Are you kidding me???? There is no way I can afford that. It was going to be $130 just to get the next the worst tickets in Reliant Stadium that they have open for the circus. And that is not getting a ticket for Landon. That was before I decided to wait (I couldn't decide if I wanted to spend that much on circus tickets). I happened to find the offer for them 50% off and bought tickets immediately.

We are leaving at 4:00 today for the 7:30 show. If you arrive 90 minutes before show time you get to meet some of the animals and trainers. I think that is cool. Also, the circus is not a 3 ring event anymore. The are only using 1/2 of the stadium floor for the circus. The other half is used for the Animal House prior to the show.

Anyway....I am really excited and the boys are too. Hopefully I will be able to get some pictures up tomorrow.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I look forward to pictures and your review tomorrow, then, because we are supposed to go in August, when they are in Dallas. My mother in law bought the tickets and all, so I have no idea how much she spent. Wait until I tell her that you got tickets at half off! :)

Anonymous said...

Holy crap I can not believe that tickets are soooooo expensive. Looks like you guys had a great time.-les