Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Little Monster


If you have more than one child you know how different their personalities can be. As for my three boys, Reid is the sensitive one. Everything is a big drama with him. He likes to go to movies, read books, color, etc. Layne can do just about anything. He loves baseball, football, roping, riding bikes. He is a lover, too. It is not unusual for him to come up to you and kiss you on the arms, gives hugs, kisses on the lips, and tell you how much he loves you. Neither one of them have been trouble. Landon is where that stops.


This child tries me EVERY DAY. Every other word out of his mouth is "NO". He screams at the top of his lungs if his brothers even look at him when he doesn't want them to. Why then do I think he is the cutest and funniest of the three??? He is always doing something to make me want to pinch his head off. For example, Ritchie and I found toothpaste on the bedroom carpet. The culprit??? Landon, of course. During this post alone, he has spilled some coke on the floor.


The picture above shows just how cute he can be. Look at that little white butt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie....we need to get together soon...very soon-Les

Anonymous said...

He looks like a perfect angel to me!!! Of course I know an angel when I see one. He just couldn't possibly be bad. If he is (which I seriously doubt), it must be due to unfortunate circumstances. LOL Love you, Anut Libby