Sunday, March 09, 2008

I Love You More Than....

Today I got a little bit of alone time with Landon. During that time I told him that I love him. You know how kids make things up? This is our conversation:

Me: I love you.

Landon: I love you, too!

Me: I love you more!

Landon: Nooo, I love YOU more!

Me: I love you the most!

Landon: I love you (mumble mumble) than ki-ki. (LONG I sound. Whatever that is!)

Me: Okay!

Landon: I love you more than peepee!!! (laughing)

Me: Well, then. I love you more than peepee, too!

Landon: I love you more thaaaannn... (he was trying to think of something good).....POOPOO! (laughing hysterically)

Me: I love you more than poopoo too!

Now I know what is running through his little two year old mind. Crazy kid! Just glad I come before those 2 things.

2 comments:

Blessings All Mine said...

Boys and their potty humor!!!! But, most of the time, their mommy does come first! :-)

Anonymous said...

LOL! Good to know you rate higher than stinky bodily functions! Kids say the darndest things!