Sunday, June 29, 2008

All Moved In

Finally! I can sit down to post again! Here is the latest on the move.

The day that Ritchie came back from being in Mount Pleasant was the same day we had to get the truck picked up. I KNEW I could not drive a big truck like that, so Ritchie got one of the coaches to meet me to go pick it up. Thank the Lord for Ted! I had already met Susan in Livingston earlier in the day so the boys could stay with them while we did all of the moving. After Ritchie got home that night (another coach from here had come with him to help load and drive his truck) we started loading and cleaning. We stayed up late working on that and finally pulled out of Houston around 1:30 Friday afternoon.

It was a LONG drive up here. We got here around 7:00. After all of the unloading and placing and putting a few things together so we could get a shower and get in our bed, it was 2 a.m. Did I mention before how much I hate moving??? Anyway...

The t.v. was not going to be hooked up until Monday and I had another day before I had to get the boys, so we spent all day and night unpacking, cleaning, and just generally getting things together in silence. I got almost completely done before I had to leave the get the boys on Sunday. By Monday, everything was put away, clean, and every stitch of clothing had been washed. I needed to have everything done because we were leaving Wednesday for our trip (another blog I am saving to work on tomorrow!).

Mount Pleasant is finally our new home! Here is our new address and phone number:

The Pinckards
3142 Eagle Drive
Mount Pleasant, Texas 75455
(903) 717-8399

I will post pics of the house later!

1 comment:

McFarland Family said...

Yea!! I am glad that you guys are ALL moved in and ready to go! I am sure Ritchie only has a few more weeks off to rest and enjoy the rest of the summer before he starts football