Sunday, June 08, 2008

On the Potty Train

When I started potty training Reid and I used that term, he always said he wanted to ride the train. So, I always refer to the potty as getting on the potty train. Now that Landon is almost 3, we are on the potty train for the last time. Thank goodness!

He is not doing too great, but not too bad, either. We have a few accidents a day and he has yet to do the "big deed" on the potty, but we are trying. It is probably not the greatest time to start with us moving and all, but we had to start sometime. Here is Landon in his favorite underwear. None other than Lightnin McQueem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! The boys are so excited that their cousins are coming to visit - it's going to be nice having ya'll alot closer. Scott and I are going to try to really rest up for the visit :) !! Amy

Blessings All Mine said...

I recognize those McQueen undies...there are some in my laundry pile as we speak!