So, I locked us out of the house today.
Ritchie left early yesterday morning to stay the week in Mount Pleasant. He is going to work-outs and getting everything finalized for the move-in. He took my car (with my whole key chain) loaded down with boxes.
We have (had) two keys to use for the house. I have one on my key chain and the other is now in the lock box. I don't know what was running through my mind. Any other time I would have gone out through the garage and the door in that way would have been unlocked (unless we are inside). I walked out the front, got everything I needed, got the boys buckled, and walked back out locking the front door, with all others locked up tight. I realized I needed my car charger because my phone was going out, looked down at the keychain, and realized what I had done. Of course my first thought was, "S**t!" Then I was thankful the lock box was on the door so I didn't have to call a locksmith. I went straight to the realtors and the main man himself followed me back and unlocked the door. That was one crisis averted.
It could have been worse. My friend's little boys just locked her out of the house last week. They can't unlock the door like mine can and she had to break a window to get in.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment