Sunday, June 01, 2008

Yesterday was the big garage sale. We made $400. Which means we met our goal--to cover the cost of the U-Haul Rental.

Today, my husband and three boys left for Garrison. They are staying at Susan and Terry's tonight. Tomorrow morning Ritchie and Reid are going to Mount Pleasant. They have another full load of stuff to drop off. Less we have to pack in the truck later! He is also going to look at a couple of houses and start our bank account. I couldn't go because I have my last day of work tomorrow. Which means I will be all alone for the remainder of the day and most of tomorrow. This is the first time in 6 years I have been alone in my own house for a whole night. I am going to finish straightening things up, go do a little Target shopping, and rent a couple of movies. I have to be at work at 8:00 for a staff breakfast. Since I am the only one I have to get ready for the day, I should be able to sleep until 7:00. That is pretty much a guarantee that I will wake up at 5:00!! That is always the way it goes! Guess I am going to get started on my free evening!

No comments: