Summer is now in full swing. We are all going to bed when we want to and waking up when we want to (most days, anyway!). After our Schlitterbahn trip on Wednesday, Thursday we didn't do much. That night, we got a sitter and went out to the Alamo Drafthouse to see Indiana Jones. The Drafthouse is a theater that you can order dinner and watch your movie at the same time. That has been one of our favorite things to do here. We sure will miss that!
Friday, Layne went to a friend's and spent the night. Today, that friend had a birthday party. Later this afternoon we went to the Houston Premium Outlets. We didn't stay long and only bought something in the Under Armour store and at Harry and David.
Since yesterday, I have been catching up on some of my shows on ABC. Thank goodness for the replays on-line. I caught up on the last episode of Desperate Housewives and last week's episode of the Bachelorette. I have been bored this evening, not wanting to clean or wash. I have done plenty of that and wanted a day off! They have all four seasons of Lost on-line. That is something I have never watched, but thought it always looked pretty good. I started it tonight and let me tell you, if you have time and access, you need to watch it if you haven't already done so.
Anyway, tomorrow I guess we will start packing and getting ready to move. We are planning to move on Friday, unless we hear otherwise from the realtor. If we do, it shouldn't be any later than the 16th. I will keep you all up to date on the big move!
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment