I need some help! Layne's birthday is just around the corner. I looked at some party things that reflected his interests. He is not a television watcher unless he is strapped in his carseat and watching the DVD player, so any cartoon characters were out. However, he does love to push trucks, dump things out of his dump truck, and playing baseball (he has been batting since before he was one!) and football.
I chose two truck themes, a football theme, and a baseball theme to print out to show him. I thought I would just see if at almost two he could decide what he wanted. I showed him the papers and he chose baseball. I rearranged the papers three times and let him choose. Every time he wanted the baseball. Baseball it is!
This is where I need your help. Instead of buying the invitations to go with it, I want to get some paper with baseballs on it and put a poem invitation on it. I think it is much more personal and special for him to have in his scrapbook. I am not a poet. I was thinking about something that would go with "Take Me Out to the Ballgame". I will take any suggestions!
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm thinking...
give me a little bit.
I have four things. Now I have to make a choice. That is going to be my next blog that I post today!
Post a Comment