Nope! I tried Dawn, obviously because it cuts grease, regular shampoo, and vinegar (recommedation from my mother). I the build-up off, but Layne is very greasy-headed today!
By the way, are you the ONLY person who reads my blogs??? :(
Layne did it himself! He had it all slicked back. His daddy thought it was hilarious, but only because he wasn't there and he didn't have to clean it all up.
4 comments:
I am laughing out loud and getting looked at funny by my students!
I thought it was water-based and would wash out!
Nope! I tried Dawn, obviously because it cuts grease, regular shampoo, and vinegar (recommedation from my mother). I the build-up off, but Layne is very greasy-headed today!
By the way, are you the ONLY person who reads my blogs??? :(
I hope not... that would be depressing. I know that my sister reads yours, but she's been busy lately.
I guess Reid decorated Layne's hair, or did he do it himself?
Layne did it himself! He had it all slicked back. His daddy thought it was hilarious, but only because he wasn't there and he didn't have to clean it all up.
Post a Comment