I always thought resolutions were a joke. This year, I don't. I have three and I plan to follow through with all of them. New Year, New You, right? I plan on making a completely new me.
I have vowed to get back in those capri pants that I outgrew when I had Layne, to not procrastinate, and keep my house picked up so if someone unexpectedly stops by I don't have a heart attack because my house looks like a tornado hit it. We are nine days into the new year and I have done well with my resolutions. I am staying on my diet, getting things done at work so I have time to spare, and every night I have gone to bed with a spotless kitchen and no toys on the floor!
Yep....it's time for a new me and I am going to make that happen.
Monday, January 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment