Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Gripe of the Day

You know what really irks me???? Parents who act all concerned and contact you and want to do this and that, but DO EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY SAID!!!!

Tips:

-DO NOT tell your child's teacher to e-mail you anytime there is trouble if you are not going to respond in some form to what the teacher e-mails you.
-DO NOT take your severely ADHD child off medicine without warning the teachers first.
-DO NOT take the word of your child without consulting the teacher first.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hope that today was better than yesterday for you too! I know it was for me!

Amanda said...

I have to tell you this! I am going to get certified to teach high school English. I need a change and it is a great possibility that one of the English teachers here is retiring.

Michelle said...

WOW!!!
Get ready for the TAKS writing test! It's a bleep. ;)

That would be neat!

Good luck!