Okay, I have four choices for Layne's birthday invitations. Vote to help me decide!
#1. Pick up your mitt, get ready to play! Everyone's an All-Star on Layne's special day!
#2. It's Layne's 2nd Season, and he's in the All-Star Game! So to the starting line-up we'd like to add your name!
#3. Hey Sports Fan! You've been 'drafted' to participate in Layne's 2nd Birthday!
This last one may not be quite right because I left my note at home. This one is compliments of my cousin Stephanie.
#4. Batter-Up! We're counting on you! Come celebrate with us, Layne's turning 2!
Monday, January 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like either #1 or #4.
There's my vote... not that it should count, seeing as how I went completely brain-dead and couldn't think of any on my own! Sorry to be so lame!
I like #2. I like the creative thing. Ok, I am going to give a shot. Kinda sing along.
Take me out to the ball game. Come and join the crowd.
Buy a birthday gift and sit back and root, root, root for Layne who is turning two.
If you don't come it's a shame cause it's one, two , three strikes you're out at the old ball game.
Game Time: day,date 0:00 PM
This just an idea. It may be kinda corny, but with some cute baseball paper I think it could work. Well tell everyone I said "HI!" Later...Mary C.
Post a Comment