After all these years I have finally learned to not put the winter clothes up at the first sign of warm weather. I knew it was just a tease! I kept all my boys' clothes out so they wouldn't freeze at the sitter's house, even though it was a pain to get the bucket out every morning to find a t-shirt and shorts for them to wear.
I have been waiting for the cold snap. BOY! Did it ever snap today! I have been freezing my butt off! (How I wish that were REALLY true!!!) I feel like it is the beginning of winter all over again. When winter arrives it takes me a while to get used to it. For the first week or two I am cold all the time, inside or outside. Then my body gets adjusted to the change and I am good to go. I might even get hot while I am inside. Now I am back to my old feelings. Could this be why I always get sick when the weather changes?
Thursday, March 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Makes me wish it would be closer to summer time already so that I could be outside and sweating out by the pool! :)
But I like the jackets, too.... hmmm
Post a Comment