I have left my children with other people before over night. I have even left Landon overnight. The only difference was I was with my husband and we were out having a good time together.
Today I am leaving for my overnight trip with three colleagues. Why am I so nervous to leave my children with their daddy? He knows how to take care of them. He has to go to softball and baseball games today and took care of getting his own sitter. I was proud of him! He is actually going to take Reid with him so the sitter won't have as much to worry about. I think I am more worried about tomorrow. I left a long list of things he needed to do and pack in the bag. I laid out clothes because, left to his own devices, there is no telling what they would be wearing. This is what was funny to me. I put them in order from least to greatest so he would know who wears which outfit. Sometimes he just can't tell.
Anyway, I have the cell phone and I will be calling frequently. What would we do without them?
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment