Friday, March 31, 2006

Love It or Hate it?

I can't decide whether I love Fridays or if I hate them. Fridays during football season are great. We get out of class early to go to a pep rally and there is always something to do that night. After that is over all those reruns that everyone else is seeing are new to me. There may be basketball games as well, but I am not too fond of those. Spring comes and it is time for baseball. Unfortunately I don't make it to many of those because it is just too cold, but Honey usually takes one if not two of the children with him. So, during this time of year Friday night becomes Clean the Pinckard House night. I usually get the house picked up and dishes washed and try to get all of the clothes in the house to the hamper daily. But, let's face it, even with doing these things every day your house does not stay spotless and clothes still have to be washed. So, after a week things are pretty nasty (like that bathroom mirror that has more toothpaste marks than your husband's mouth caught all week long). I don't want to spend my entire Saturday cleaning house and neither do I want to give up my Sunday afternoon nap to do it (I should because I usually don't sleep that night), but it is the principle of the matter. When else should I do it? Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You know better than to ask me for time management solutions! You're my hero for having three kiddos and still getting up in the morning and doing everything that I do with only one. I don't know how I think I'm going to handle it if I ever get to that point! :)