The birthday party was a huge success! I ran around like mad all morning getting things ready. Everyone showed up except for 2 kids. The weather was wonderful so they all got to play outside. We had hot dogs and nachos, too.
Layne got some great gifts. We found out one thing about Layne.........he does not like for you to sing Happy Birthday to him! While we were singing to him he was shouting 'NO!' at all of us. I thought it was rather funny! He got so close to the candles to blow them out I thought he was going to catch his lips on fire! They even had a great time hitting the pinata, even though it was really hard to crack.
We had an added bonus to the party. Chelsey's boyfriend, Adam, brought his horse trailer with 2 of his horses. Near the end of the party he got one of them out for the kids to sit on. Layne got a cowboy hat as a gift and I got some really cute pics of him sitting on the horse with his hat.
There were no fights and everyone got to play and have a great time!
Monday, March 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment