This has been my motto for the last three days. Wouldn't you know that after being out for over two weeks, my two youngest children get sick the first week back. I had to take yesterday off, Ritchie took Tuesday and today, and I am taking tomorrow again. Layne has double ear infections, Landon an upper respiratory infection and bronchitis.
I am not going to lie. I am totally loving this extra time off. I got most of the house cleaned yesterday and a start on the laundry. Since I have no where to be tomorrow, I am going to finish laundry and the cleaning I didn't get to and have nothing else to do for the rest of the weekend.
I hope all of you stay well!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Girl, that sounds like our house! Once the Layne and Landon get well, Reid will get sick. That's how it works with my bunch, anyway...hope they get to feeling better! Give 'em hugs and kisses from us - Amy
Hey, Girl! Long time no see. Hope that your crew gets better soon!
-Michelle Rawls
Post a Comment