Saturday, January 12, 2008

My New Toy

This is my new favorite thing to play with. I have asked for one and my husband laughed at me. I did get the cheapest one, but I don't need a million songs to listen to. I can change the songs out when I want to. The best part of this is it will clip to your clothes. Cleaning house and running on the treadmill just became a lot more fun!

http://www.apple.com/ipodshuffle

4 comments:

Blessings All Mine said...

It's good to let loose and buy something for yourself sometimes! Glad you were able to...you deserve it. You're a busy mommy, so you need to pamper yourself every once in a while!

Anonymous said...

One tip about iPod's...they are NOT very forgiving about taking a trip in the washing machine!!! Amy

Robyn said...

Hey Amanda! Thanks for letting me know about your blog. I love my MP3 player. It makes those long trips to Arkansas more bearable!!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love my mp3 player. I use it to ignore my husband. heehee