It is rare that I post two things in one day, but it is easy when you want to share things about your kids. This is not blogworthy to most of you, but is to me since we are a football family.
Reid had his first day of football camp today. He got up with his daddy this morning, got dressed and went to the fieldhouse with him. That is a pro to being a coach--mom doesn't necessarily have to always take them. Anyway...I went to the field about 45 minutes before they were set to end for the day (I walked while they did their drills). Reid is the smallest kid out there. I was worried that he wouldn't do well. However, during the tackling drill he was the coach's example. We have spent a lot of time tackling couch cushions, and I guess it paid off! Coach Graham said he went after that dummy, wrapped his arms around it, and pushed with all of his might. I am so proud! He loved it and can't wait to go back tomorrow. I will definitely take pictures!
Monday, August 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment