Sunday, August 31, 2008
Another Funny One
Yesterday Terry, Susan, and I sat down at the table to eat lunch. They have a big window at their table that looks out into the back yard. Landon was out there playing in just his underwear. Terry says, "Susan, he's gonna water your grass for you." He had just pulled down his underwear. He was standing with arms straight by his sides, hands in tight fists, and his face scrunched up. We all just sat there and watched him wondering while he was having to strain so hard to pee when it happened. Poop shot out of his butt. We were all in there laughing our butts off. When I asked him why he did it, he said, "I had to poopoo." There you have it. When you gotta go, you gotta go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH MY!!! I just laughed so hard I might have had a little accident myself!!!
Post a Comment