Friday I made my first visit to Canton. I met Susan Chandler, Chelsey, and Susan McGuire (our guide) at 8:45 Friday morning. After looking through antiques for the first little bit, we got to the really good stuff. I went to look, not really to buy. I wanted to get an idea of what it was like and go back in another month or two.
I had always heard it is huge and it was. There is no way you can see it all in one day. I made one purchase--a giraffe print bag and wallet with yellow. I have had my eyes on them for a while and had been to many vendors looking at them and made my choice when I found both at a 20% discount. I am happy with my purchase and can't wait to go back!
Sunday, August 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment