Like I said it my last post, it is that time of year. Things are really starting to get busy for us. Yesterday was the epitome of my busy life. Work until 4:00. Football practice from 6:00-7:30. Preschool meeting at 6:30. It was the first time that I didn't know how I was going to be in two places at one time. Luckily my mom has been here the last few days to take up the slack. My house has stayed picked up and my kids have been taken care of (spoiled is more like it). I don't know what I would have done without her.
Tomorrow is another busy day. Working/meetings until 4:00. Teacher dinner from 4-5. Meet the Teacher from 5:30-7:00. Booster Club Fish Fry/Meet the Coaches at 6:30. I will fall into bed tomorrow night only to have one more day to get ready for the first day of school on Monday. Preschool Meet the Teacher Friday at 6:30 and a scrimmage at 7:00. I think I have smoke coming out of my heels already. Lord, give me strength.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
keep the caffine pumping girl. Good luck with everything...it is just the beginning of the year stuff. You will get back into a routine before you know it!!
Post a Comment