Sunday, September 21, 2008

Here Come the Jets!

Reid's first football game was yesterday. Actually his first TWO games were yesterday due to Ike last weekend. We had to get up and be to the field at 8:30 for pictures. The first game was at 9:45. We played the Raiders. They kicked our butts, 27-0! They have most of the best players in the league on their team.


Anyway, Reid did a great job. I was worried that he wouldn't get out there and play hard. I was sooo wrong! He made the kid he was defending cry twice! He was wearing him out! I was a proud momma and daddy was VERY happy.


Our second game we played the Steelers. We won 18-6. I got some pictures, but I will just show one since most of them are just them on the field. I will take plenty more throughout the season to share with you! Reid is there on the end ready to go! Like daddy is always telling them, flat back, head up.

3 comments:

McFarland Family said...

How fun!! I am sure you have one proud pappa at your house:) GOOOOO JETS!!!

Les said...

That picture is sooo cute! You're truly a soccer mom (or rather a football mom)!

GinSue said...

He's the only one with a flat back and his head up! What a great shot!

GinSue