I really don't have the time to sit down and type this, but I am anyway. I am working on washing and vacuuming one last time before the hurricane (or tropical storm) hits East Texas. Reid's first game was at 12:15 but they cancelled. I am really glad they did. My throat is on fire, my nose is running away from me, and I have two other little boys that would not like it out in the wind and rain. The wind is already at a steady 22 mph (at least that is what the weather is saying). I made it to Wal-Mart this morning before my parents left (another post with that one) to get some things to eat in case the lights go out. I am praying that they won't! We did that with Rita and it wasn't fun! VERY hot!
Anyway, I hope all my friends in Houston made it through the storm. Been worried about you guys.
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We made it!! Everything and everyone is fine. We are staying at my moms...no lights at our casa. We are out of school till Thursday!
Hey, who says hurricanes don't bring anything good? 5 whole days out of school sounds good to me!
Post a Comment