Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Homecoming 2008

Yesterday marked the beginning of Homecoming week. There was a parade that went down to the town square. Then there was a pep rally on the steps of the courthouse. Finally, there was a bonfire on the high school campus. The pictures are really dark because, well...it was getting dark. The boys and I had a really good time. Ritchie, not so much. He woke up Sunday morning with pink eye. In the picture of him with the boys you might be able to tell how bad it is. Anyway, enjoy the pics!


Ready for the parade to start!


The Tiger Dolls in step.


The boys and their daddy after the pep rally. Landon always has so much to say he can't even stop talking to take a picture!


Cash Thompson and his buddies. He is the head coach's son. I took a couple of pictures for his daddy to have. Cash is a long story!!!


Burn, baby, burn! Feel the heat coming from the burning pirate ship. It was a fun evening!

7 comments:

Blessings All Mine said...

Ouch, Ritchie! Hope he's got some eye drops!

Amanda said...

Yes. Which I paid $60 for! It better work like magic!

Les said...

I hope Ritchie feels better soon! I've never had pink eye, thank the Lord!

The pictures look great! Your boys are too cute!

Amanda said...

Thank you very much! I had a teacher at school tell me today she thought she was falling in love with Reid.

Blessings All Mine said...

Oh...and it's nice to see ya'll sportin' black and gold again. LOL. I love the kids tee shirts. They should makd those here. And...save those expensive drops. You or the kiddos might need them. I never had pink eye growin' up but I've had several bouts of it as an adult. What up with dat?

Amanda said...

Shirts courtesy of Old Navy.

Les said...

Amanda,
I have a blog if you want to read it. It's private so I'd have to add you. (My students are old enough to read my stuff so I keep mine private.) If you want to be added send me an e-mail.