Saturday, September 27, 2008

Saturday Rituals

Everyone has their own Saturday ritual. When I was growing up it was usually one of two things. We either slept in and it was house cleaning day or slept in and went to Pine Bluff. If we did go to Pine Bluff, it was always the same. Do the clothes shopping, then Wal-Mart, then groceries. One of my favorite things was to stop at TCBY. That was our stop between the mall and Wal-Mart.

I usually do just about the same now. I will get up on Saturday morning and clean house. Then I usually make my trip to Wal-Mart to buy groceries.

Everyone's Saturday is different. Tell me what you do with your day off!

2 comments:

Blessings All Mine said...

SLEEP LATE!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

These days... as little as possible. Work to get the nursery ready and put my FEET UP!!! :)