Saturday, September 06, 2008

Things didn't turn out as I had hoped and I still haven't taken pictures of my classroom to post. Oh, well.

I am working my hind end off at work. This is definitely the toughest teaching assignment I have had. My kids are VERY.......challenging. That is the best word I can think of to describe them without being ugly about it. I spend a few hours of my weekend in my classroom and even longer hours at home preparing stuff to take back to school.

On a lighter note....

We WON Friday night!!! GO TIGERS!!! Unfortunately, we lost our first game by 4 points. They played a decent game and gave it away in the last 6 minutes. The stats showed how well we played. But, this week, man, oh man! It was a great game. We held them scoreless in the last 3 quarters of the game. The best part was the two HUGE catches in the game. One just before half-time (with 3 defenders on him) put us ahead by 7.

This Friday we play Henderson at home. Game time is 7:30. Everyone is welcome!

2 comments:

McFarland Family said...

You are such an AWESOME coaches wife. You are sooo involved you are at every game no matter where it is and love every min. of it. I am dreading when basketball season starts. I am not minding not having Keith at home it is the games that I am not looking forward to....is that bad of me to say out loud.

Amanda said...

Not bad at all! Sometimes it is more of a pain to chase your children.