Monday, August 03, 2009
Happy Boy
Landon came in to ask if he was getting his cake today. I took him to Wal-Mart on Saturday and let him choose his birthday cake. I explained that we would get it on Friday. Friday is his birthday and that we were going to take it to Uncle Scott's house. In my most excited voice I told him that he was going to be 4 years old. He looked at me and asked if he could have an ice cream sandwich on his birthday. I told him he was going to have cake AND ice cream. His eyes lit up and he gave me a huge hug. He was sooo excited! It was priceless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad you made a comment on my blog b/c I had lost your blog address!! Happy B-day to Landon!! Can you believe its football season again?!?
Post a Comment