Monday, August 10, 2009

It's the Little Things

It is my belief that what a woman truly wants from a man is for him to listen to her. She wants to be heard. I made the comment last week that I needed some of those bottle tops. If you don't know what that is, it looks like someone cut the top off of a screw top bottle. You pop it on to the top of a can and BAM--you have a bottle. I am always drinking out of a can and I have to have one. Well, last night Ritchie went out for a little bit and brought me back a bottle top. I don't think I have ever been so thrilled with a gift! He finally "heard" what I said!

1 comment:

McFarland Family said...

Go Ritchie..it is the littlest of things in life that we love the most!