Sunday, August 09, 2009

Let's Vote

All those in favor of me going back to work Wednesday, raise your hand.

Those in favor of me going back to work tomorrow, you are no longer my friend!

School starts in exactly 15 days. My room is in disarray. Do I care??? Nope. Can it wait a couple more days??? Yep. We officially start back on Friday. Meetings all day. My plan as of now is to go in on Wednesday and put my room back together. After that, all I have left is plans and paperwork. I will need to make a list of supplies I will need to start the year. Things will start piling up next week. I can feel the easy times coming to an end. PRAY HARD!!!!

1 comment:

McFarland Family said...

Why do you have to post about school starting?? I am sooo not ready! I offically go back Thursday. I am starting a brand new school and it is still considered "under construction" YIKES!!!