Saturday, August 29, 2009

Top Ten Things of this Week

10. I realized after all this time that the more you plan, the smoother school will go and you will have plenty to occupy the students' time. I always thought I planned well, but realized I could have always done more.

9. We had our first football game of the season. This is my twelfth season with Ritchie. We lost, but it was a great game. This time of year reminds me of just how much I love football.

8. My kids are older now. In another year they will all be in school. Where did the time go???

7. My mom and daddy finally joined everyone else on the face of the earth and got a computer. Now my mom can check this anytime she wants. Lord help us if she ever decides she wants to get on facebook! Just kidding, mother!

6. We started the new school year with a new principal. Found out about it the Friday before. I was really worried, but I think it is going to be a great thing!

5. For the first time ever, I have kept myself so busy during the weeknights that things stayed relatively caught up and I didn't watch t.v. Couldn't even tell you when the new shows start, but believe me, they will be recorded!

4. Love my new third grade team.

3. Downloaded some new songs from Itunes. Gotta love Jason Mraz!

2. I have eaten waaaayyy too much this first week back. But, BOY, those chicken and dumplings were so good at lunch Friday! You would never guess they came from a school cafeteria!

1. Reid is getting baptized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: