Yesterday was a BLUR! I was busy all day. We had our district convocation at 8:00. The superintendent spoke and we were out of there before 9:00. To the campus to get a little work done before having lunch with my team. Back to the school to do a little more. WAL-MART to get school supplies. Can you believe they were out of PENCILS??? Anyway, $167 and an hour later, I was back at school and rushing. Had to get everything ready for Meet the Teacher, get home to get the boys, back to school to eat, to the high school to leave the boys with their daddy, and back to my school to meet parents.
When I arrived back at my school is was 5:05. Parents were already everywhere. At 5:10, the principal announced for teachers to be in their rooms b/c they were going to start sending parents. It wasn't supposed to start until 5:30! Anyway, I had 10 out of 15 parents to show. Not bad numbers.
I dashed out of the school at 5 minutes til 7 to get BACK to the high school for Meet the Tigers. We all finally got home and started getting ready for bed about 9:00. Needless to say, I was exhausted. I did my nightly facebook ritual, got my shower, and fell in the bed. Today shouldn't be as crazy, but school starts Monday.
Ready or not, here they come!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment