The last two times we have been to Longview have been a disaster. We went about a month and a half ago to get my tire replaced. They discontinued the tires I have on my car, so they had to order one that was similar. While waiting on all this tidbit of information, I formed a migraine.
Friday, we go back to get the tire put on that they had ordered and to get new phones (it was upgrade time). Get to the phone place and Layne says his stomach hurts. I KNEW he was going to throw up b/c Reid had the stomach bug on Wednesday. Luckily, I keep small trash bags in the car. He threw up TWICE while we were getting phones.
Reid was dying to have Taco Bueno when we left so we were going to get it to go since Layne felt sooooo bad. We pull out into the street, Landon sits up and proceeds to throw up EVERYWHERE. Luckily, there was a carwash RIGHT THERE, so we pulled in there and got everything cleaned up. Layne got sick about three or four more times on the way home, and Landon only got sick one more time. I got them home, put the belly jelly on, and they have been fine since. Thank the Lord!
But, I think this all may be a sign we should NOT go to Longview!
Sunday, August 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment